National Naturopathic Medicine Week and Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day happen to fall in the same month so it means a month-long celebration of the medicine you and I have learned to love!!
To celebrate this month, Dr. Ferreira will provide a 25% discount to all products and supplements in FullScript! Dr. Ferreira has decided to provide this discount so that everyone may be able to stack up on supplements for the upcoming flu season.
National Naturopathic Medicine Week (Oct.4-10, 2020)
The 8th Annual U.S. Naturopathic Medicine Week will be held on October 4-10, 2020. For that week, we will be posting a series of additional information that will help you learn more about Naturopathic medicine. We would also like to share with you a list of services that the clinic offers for your general wellness.
Click HERE to open the list of services.
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day (Oct.24, 2020)
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day will be celebrated on October 24, 2020. We will be sharing additional information regarding acupuncture and we will also be sharing some testimonies from our acupuncture patients.
If you wish to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ferreira for the services mentioned above, please visit our patient hours HERE or contact us at (801) 396-8850.
We would like to remind everyone that the Utah County Health Department has issued a mask mandate for the entire County. Due to the rising COVID-19 cases, we would like to remind everyone about the importance of wearing a mask and practicing physical distancing (at least 6 ft.) whenever you’re in a public setting. We wish for everyone’s safety!
Clinic Reminders and Precautionary Measures:
Follow up appointments that DO NOT REQUIRE any physical examination will be conducted via:
- Phone Consultation
Patients who REQUIRE a physical exam or service, the following is clinic protocol to enter the premises:
- Facemask must be worn to enter the clinic
- Boby temperature scan upon entering
- Hand sanitizer dispensed upon entering
The number of appointments per day has been reduced to implement a 1-hour gap for every appointment to allow time for sanitation of the clinic space and prevent more than one patient in the lobby simultaneously.
For patients who wish to purchase supplements, please call us in advance that way we can schedule a pickup time.
Thank you for your patience with the new matter that your health care is being conducted.
By following these measures we are able to minimize the exposure to all parties involved, especially reducing the risk to those patients who are in the vulnerable population that are immune-compromised.
We would like to remind everyone as well that Dr. Ferreira is in this group and depends also on those that she is exposed to that they have done their best to social distance and wear a mask when out in public so she may also continue to serve all patients during this pandemic.
Prescription & Appointment Reminders:
- Ask your pharmacy to send the clinic a prescription refill request 2 weeks at minimum prior to you running out of your medication.
- You may also reach out to the clinic as a secondary reminder but having the pharmacy send us the request will still be mandatory.
- Allows Dr. Ferreira to review the patient’s chart prior to authorizing the request to ensure it is still appropriate. She needs to and does review your chart before refills are sent in on her administrative day of business.
- It will prevent you from going without if Dr. Ferreira is not available due to a holiday and/or conference attendance, which can result in a week closure.
Emergency Refill Requests:
- You may need to ask your pharmacy to provide you an emergency supply if Dr. Ferreira is absent due to an unforeseen circumstance and/or conference.
- Requesting a refill when you have run out may subject you to a fee. We reserve the right to charge for an Emergency Refill for a time frame less than that of clinic policy.
Messages to Dr. Ferreira:
- Dr. Ferreira addresses these messages on her admin day so please be patient.
- Messages via the patient portal and/or clinic email directed to Dr. Ferreira should be of NON-URGENT matters.
- For urgent matters please do not send a message but rather contact the clinic to make an appointment so your concern may be addressed appropriately. You may also schedule an appointment online via the Patient Portal on Patient Fusion by logging in HERE.
- Avoid the $50 cancellation fee by canceling 2 business days prior to your scheduled appointment – Clinic Cancellation Policy.
- Allows us to schedule patients who may be desire an earlier date from their scheduled appointment
- Allows Dr. Ferreira to prepare for the correct patients on schedule as Dr. Ferreira reviews cases a few days before your appointment.
Here are a couple of benefits of activating your Patient Fusion Account:
- A quick click to schedule a new appointment or reschedule one you can’t make.
- Receive reminders for upcoming appointments so you don’t forget! A great way to avoid late cancellation fees.
Our full list of Clinic policies & Portal Login can be also found on the website under the “Current Patients” tab.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and/or concerns! We would like to thank everyone in advance for following our precautionary measures for our safety.
Thank you for your continued support and we wish for your safety!
Let us all together celebrate naturopathic medicine with Empowered Healing, Empowered Health, resulting in an Empowered YOU!